Thanks a hoot

I did another card for the night ;)  Wow such a productive day.  I will have to find people to give all those cards to.... Here's my little card:

It's a simple card but I find those are the hardest... the ones that don't have a lot going on in them.... 

I used a owl and sentiment from Greeting Farm.  I really love them.  And I used a little brad inside the flower made from some flowers found from a jar of stuff on special... yes I do love finding good deals.

I'm entering it in the following challenges:
  1. Cateredcrop - Use a Brad ;)
  2. Moxie fab world - don't throw it away, I used the inside of a box for the background.  I really love using this type of stuff.
  3. Crafting when we can challenges - Things with wings
  4. Wags n whiskers rubber stamps - say it with flowers.  It's just one flower... but it's still there!
That's it.  I don't think I will have time for another one... but I will be back tomorrow for sure since I'm on VACATION!!!!

See you later

Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Hey Vicky! Thanks for linking this up to the Don't Throw It Away Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Vicky, thanks for joining us at CWWC this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10