Bed of Rose

So this is my other card that I wanted to show to you guys.  I used a wonderful digi set from Create with TLC  you can find it here.  There's lots of wonderful digis with this set:
The Rose, Digi Words and Images Set


So here's my card with one of the wonderful digis.  I just had to choose one that wasn't done already by my fellow DT :D


To make this card I used paper from My mind's Eye - Honey cake.  The lace ribbon is from my stash and so is the button and little ribbon in the button.

Here's a closer look at the digi.  I colored it using my copics.  I also used festive berries distress ink around the digi.
I used the following sketch to do this card.

sketch #72
Since my card had already text with the image I used a button instead of that little text box...

And this is also a great inspiration with a song :D  Bed of roses, I added the link to the video for those of you that would like to hear it one more time.



Got to love Bon Jovi :D

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Papertake weekly - Sketch
  2. Digital tuesday challenge - say it with flowers
  3. The crafty pad - inspired by a song
Hope you like my card!  Looking forward to reading your wonderful comments!

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. This is beautiful. Lovely colours and embellishments. Everything works so well together. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}  {Digistamps4Joy DT Member} {Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, beautiful color palette and love the sketch!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card with great coloring and image! Thank you for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw the name of your card I thought of this Bon Jovi song. One of my all time favs...Wonderful sketch and card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10