Daisy Doodle - Big cheese

Good morning everyone!  This is my free week post for Daisy Doodles.

So I crafted with a wonderful little digi called Big Cheese!!!  He reminds me of my hubby after a big meal lol

For this card I used paper from Studio Calico - Take note collection by American Craft.  I used my classic square by Spellbinder.  I added some ribbon from my stash and some buttons.

Here's a closer look at the cute little digi colored with my copics
And I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought was just perfect for this image!!!
Isn't he the cutest?!?  You need to go and shop over for some digis and then come and join us for the something girly challenge!  There's still one more week!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Love to create challenge - anything goes with a sentiment
  2. Make my Monday challenge - One for the boys (my boys (especially the big one lol) always take naps after eating)
  3. Melonheadz friends - Use a digi (new challenge!!!)
  4. Paper playtime - Use some brown (brown buttons)
So that's it for this morning!  I'll be back tomorrow!!!


Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. This is just too cute. Reminds me of ME after a big meal! :) Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Love to Create Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at MMM. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. So perfectly done, Vicky! I adore that mouse and your sentiment is certainly true. I think I need to have that enlarged 100 times and hung over my bedroom door. lol Fun, fun card. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! Kinda reminds me of my hubby as well! This is such a cute card! I love that sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Playtime!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card with a fun digi....great colouring...thanks for sharing with Melonheadz Friends...hope to see you next time again!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! How cute!!! I love the cheese!

    Thank you for participating in the first challenge at Melonheadz Friends!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10