Berry Nice Mice 2

Hello everyone!  Are you enjoying your Tuesday?  I'm at work during my lunch time and I thought I would share with you a little card that I made a week 1/2 ago. I wanted to send some goodies to Lisa Decosse.  And of course I can't send stuff without including a card... but I really need a fast little card.
When I think of fast cards I think of Doodle pantry pre-colored images!  They never fail.  And this one was given as a freebie last month for participating in their challenge.  I always try to play along this way I get some new fabulous digis as freebies.  If you are not participating why not!?!  They have freebies that you can use for your 1st card and then you will have a new set to play with.
So this is Berry Nice Mice 2 colored with the sentiment that comes from that set.

I used a prefabricated card frome a little dollar store set.  I added some leftover papers that I had.  I used my Label 22 and eyelet circle from Spellbinder.  A little button and twine from my stash and voilĂ !!! 
Here's a closer look at the beautiful digi.  Just love the way it's pre-colored!

I was really happy with how it turned out.   And Lisa was happy with the goodies so now I can post the card ;)

I think the inspirational picture here is just perfect for this image ;)


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Doodle pantry blog - Use a doodle pantry image
  2. Pennys challenges - Animals
  3. Pinspirational challenges - Picture above (this is my 1st time playing ;)  )
So that's it for now folks!  Have a wonderful afternoon.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Hi Miss Vicky, this is so darn cute. love those colored images in a rush and this is no exception. A beautiful card.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!
    Hugz
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can attest to the fact that this card and that image look even more wonderful in person. In fact, it is less than three feet away from me right now.

    It is always nice to have pre-coloured digis just for those times when you need to get out a card a bit more quickly. Beautiful job as always Vicky, though I may be just a bit biased.

    Hope you are having a great day at work.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    p.s. yes, I did love my goodies
    p.p.s. that inspiration picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, your card is adorable. I love that you used a card base from the dollar store...I love finding these like that to create cards. Thank you so much for playing along with this month's challenge at Doodle Pantry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky, I'm so glad you joined us at {PIN}spirational....so first off: WELCOME!! :) I hope you continue to join us week after week. Your card is so cute....love that image. And your layout is fantastic! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great sentiment and lovely card vicky!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Goodness...great job and I can't wait to work with this image...it's next on my list. Thank you for joining us for the Doodle Pantry May Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toooo cute Vicky!! Love the fun image and dots are always a winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, Vicky! I, too, love the pre-colored images at Doodle Pantry for fast cards. This one is adorbale. Perfect for the Pin-spirational challenge, too. I've been wondering what I could do for that one. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a terrific card. I love this set and what you did with it. The color of the card and dotted paper really make the image pop! Thanks so much for joining us for this month's DP Digi Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh those berry looks so good. Cute card Vicky.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vicky how cute this is...I love the colors...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "animals" challenge…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card and such an adorable image! Thanks for joining {Pin}spirational Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just precious!! Great use of the red dot paper, it goes so well! Thanks so much for linking to Doodle Pantry challenge 34!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable!!! Thanks SO MUCH for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you play along again!!!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway