Birthday blessings

Ok I'm nuts about progressive challenges lol.  I found a new one and the image was just soooo awesome that I had to purchase it and get in the line up for the next challenge.

Here's my card using the wonderful Birthday Blessing.  I discovered this site through my DT friend Mandy who just made the team there.


I used paper from MME - moments.  I added a lace bow that I made with some of my lace.  I'm using it more now ;)  I used my scallop and classic circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and some stickles.
I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Tuesday morning sketches - sketch
  2. Imagine that digi stamp - Progressive challenge 
I hope you have liked my card.  I can't wait to see the next image that we will get to play with!!!!  Wooohooo ;)  Now I need to complete a few more cards for other progressive challenges lol.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, your card is gorgeous. I love the stickles. I did this one for my Mom's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Vicky! Lovely birthday card *Ü* Your glitter on the rose is so pretty!! Thanks so much for playing along at Imagine That! Progressive Freebie Challenges this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Vicky and the colour is beautiful. Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, that's a stunning flower. The depth of the color and then seeing the stickles, looks like morning dew on it. It's a gorgeous card and your lace bow is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! The rose is colored so realistically. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely, lovely card. Your rose is beautiful. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning sketches. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! I love the lacy bow!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway