Christmas love

This is my 2nd post of the night.  This time I'm sharing my 1st card done for Lady Anne's Christmas progressive challenge.

This month the great digis are from Eureka!!!  So just had to play with them both.  You will have to wait until tomorrow for the next one.

The 1st digi that I'm using is called 23002 and it's a beautiful heart.


I used some pretty bright papers from Kringle & Co by American Craft.  I used my scallop and classic large circle from Spellbinder.  I stamped the sentiment from some of my Christmas stamps.  I used some peeled paint distress ink around it.  I added some red buttons and voilĂ !

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored using my copics:
To make this card I followed this great sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Lady annes challenges - Christmas progressive challenge #5
  2. Feeling-sketchy - Sketch
  3. Crafty sentiments - buttons
  4. C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
  5. My time to craft challenge - Christmas in May
  6. jingle belles rock - Merry and bright
I'm really glad that I'm doing this Christmas progressive challenge... I gave a box of cards to my grandma last September... a bunch of miscellaneous cards.  Well she just asked for some more because she was running out.  So now I can't really give her a box of regular cards in September because she won't be out yet... but I have thought about giving her some Christmas ones!  They will be just in time for her to send them out.  When you are 95 there's not much that would please you... so I' m totally excited about this gift idea!!!  And with these challenges I should be all set by then!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment I really love to read them.  Have a fabulous rest of the night.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love the colors. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those vibrant colors ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely creation. Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Crafty Sentiments. Hope to see you again soon. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a smashing christmas card Vicky and what a special gift for your grandma when you have them all made !! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous. Love that sketch. You are right that it a perfect gift for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Hope to see you again. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card thanks for sharing with CRAFT this week happy crafting to you from
    Rachel GDT for may

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Love all those buttons and that simple sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely Christmas cards, loving all the buttons! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge for our Buttons Challenge! Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you for our next challenge! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lovely card...i love the sketch as well. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness, that is just fab, a lovely rendition of the sketch, not to mention "merry & bright" for sure! thanks for joining our JINGLE BELLES fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your grandma will love getting her hand made Christmas cards from you Vicky, & how lovely that you can make them just for her.
    This is such a lovely card & I love your use of buttons rather than the ribbon. Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Vicky. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Vicky. Thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card love the sketch you used. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Sharon
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous, I love the design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love what you've done with this image Vicky!
    Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Progressive Challenge and I can't wait to see what you make with the next images!
    Hugz
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway