DDC #61 Challenge

It's time for a new challenge over at Digi Darlas and this time our challenge is about round card.

For my card I used the fabulous digi Fairy Wonderful. So I made a round easel card.  Seem to be making more of these now ;)


For this card I used paper from BBP - Grandma's feather bed.  I added some flowers from my stash with some brad from Eyelet Outlet.  I used Dee's Flourish #2 die as well as my grand circle, scallop and classic circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and I added some stickles to the wings.  I added a sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Challenges 4 everybody - anything goes
  2. Catch the bug blog - anything goes
  3. Eclectic ellapu - Anything goes
  4. Pan pastel uk - Fairyland
There's still one more to come up ;)  Hope you come back!!!  Don't forget to leave me a comment I really love to read them.

Hugs

Comments

  1. I love this happy card. Great job with the round shape. Have a great week!
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love round easels - they're so fun to make!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen a round easel card. It is sooo cute! I love your darling image and fun embellishments. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy Guest Designer CTB

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card, that fairy is adorable and I love all the circles. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute - thanks so much for sharing with us at Eclectic Ellapu :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you offset the circle within the circle. You've used a sweet image and that paper is so beautiful. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining our May Anything Goes Challenge at CTB! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge! Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful creation!! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge!!
    Claire H xx
    EE DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. Love all the pink and the fun circle easel shape. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along at the May Anything Goes challenge at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, love the shape and the colours. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Love shaped cards and the paper is gorgeous! Thanks for joining at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vicky, I still don't see how you are able to have enough time to make such wonderful creations! Love your round easel!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway