DDC # 64 - Father's Day

For our challenge this time over at Digi Darlas it's about Father's day!  This is perfect so you will be ready for the date!!!

For my card I used the awesome digi A walk with Daddy.  I plan on giving this card to my hubby.  Good thing he never checks my blog lol


The paper is from Etcetera - Fancy pants.  I used my Nesting frame 1  by Quickutz.  I added some buttons and twine to make it more masculine!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and some Pearlescent Chalk from Pebbles for the sky background.  I added a sentiment from Create with TLC.  It was part of the last club.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Hiding in my craftroom - Father's day
  2. My sheri crafts - Father's day
  3. Chalk n stock - use chalk (this is my second entry)
Hope you have liked this.  I still have 2 more to show you!  Hope you come back for it.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great coloring on your digi! I'm sure your hubby will love it! Great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just dawned on me that our images have sort of the same shape to them. Love this image you used, I had missed it and would have loved to have used it instead of the one I did but that is okay there is always next year. Your husband is sure to love it.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I adore this image! Your Husband will love it!! Love all the fun buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card... love the use of buttons!

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, your husband will love it and I love the use of the cute little buttons
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet image, cute card! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great coloring! Love that image too!

    Come play with us at Clearly iStamp in our Father's Day Challenge!! Would love to see you there!

    Kathy D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicky, very sweet card. I am sure your hubby will love it. By the way, mine doesn't check my blog either. Thanks for joining us this month at Chalk N Stock.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Vicky! I love that image and the buttons! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway