Delicious Doodles DT post - May 17th 2013

It's Friday!!!!  TGIF!!!!  and it's time for a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles challenge.  This time it's about lace!  So use some on your creation.

I decided to play with the great digi called Geranium stand.


For this card I used paper from Crate - Random collection.  I used my fancy tag 2 to cut the sentiment tag. I used some flowers from my stash.  I distressed all the papers with my Tim Holtz distressing tool.  I added some little pearls from my stash, some lace as well of course.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.  I added crushed olive distress ink all around it.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I followed this sketch to make this card:


Here's a picture inspiration that inspired me!
 such beautiful flowers!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sunday sketch and stamp - sketch
  2. My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - anything goes
  3. Paper-crafting journey - Photo inspiration
  4. Digistamps 4 joy-sa - Spring as sprung
Hope you have a wonderful Friday!  I'm going to be working from home today.  Hiding here to get more done!!!  

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is beautiful. Love the coloring of the image. Great job Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It is just wonderful!
    Hugs, Liv

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love gerrrr-anuims!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Vicky, great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy.

    Annerieke
    DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky, this is gorgeous. It makes you feel like you could just touch the flowers. Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky love that image on your gorgeous card. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloured card, I love this image must use it more often...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a wonderful springcard Vicky.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
    Hope you join us next time.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Remarkable card Vicky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOSH the coloring is super fabulous, such a gorgeous image. Big hugs my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Vicky!
    beautiful coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Vicky! Love the beautiful image and the lace looks gorgeous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing coloring Vicky! I love the image too and nice take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Digistamps 4 Joy and we hope to see you again. Good Luck :)
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [DS4J DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that distressed color and how beautiful this card is. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Gorgeous layers and lovely coloring.
    Thank you for joining us at Digistamps4Joy in our Spring challenge.
    xxx
    Riette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway