Delicious Doodles DT post - May 31st

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles challenge.   This time it's about all white card!  I don't know about you but this is a real challenge for me! 

So I decided to make a Christmas card.  I thought it was the perfect timing.  And this is in keeping with the fact that I plan on giving some to my grandma... so I need a lot of French ones.
For this card I used the fabulous digi A crofters winter.  I really love this quiet scene!!!!

I kept it really minimal.  I used a cuttlebug embossing folder.  I stamped the sentiment and that's it!
Here's a closer look at the digi.  You will be able to see the added stickles.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Anything challenge - Handmade backgrounds
  2. Whoopsi Daisy - White on white
  3. Digi-makeover-challenge-90 - anything goes
I hope you have a fabulous Friday!  I'm so glad that this week is almost over...  Looking forward to some quiet time over this weekend after the week that I had.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous Vicky, I love white on white and beautiful embossing! I would love to know where you got that image, it is divine!
    I am wishing you the most relaxing weekend a person could have, you deserve it so much..I am thinking of you and would love to know how things turned out after all has settled and back to normal. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous! I love it! I'm off to look for that digi... KT

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card Vicky. The scene is gorgeous and keeping it simple really highlights the image. :)
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superbe carte! comme toujours!! bravo! Bizs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky, how lovely this is. The embossing really adds to this card. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Vicky this is stunning! Almost surreal it looks so peaceful and yet sorta lonesome too. The embossing and touches of glitter are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, Vicky! Love the image you chose to use and it's certainly Christmas-y.
    Sorry to have been so scarce in my visits but all the traveling over the past couple of weeks has taken its toll. I've browsed around again in case I missed anything else while I was gone and you've really given me some much needed inspiration. Thank so much for that. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous. The embossing makes such a different. I know we've got a white challenge coming up somewhere. I say we because of course you are on all the same teams I am--and I wouldn't want it any other way. When it comes time for the challenge, I'm either going to have to create my own embossing folder or buy just the folder and get my strong husband busy with a rolling pin!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway