Eureka DT card - The Great outdoors

This is my last post of the day!  And it's for Eureka stamps and our new challenge which is about The great outdoors!

For my card I used the fabulous digi 6407 rock with grass. I really love the great masculine look of this card.


I used some paper from Basic Grey - Oxford.  I used my Nesting frame 10 from Quickutz.  The tag was done with my Antique Frame & Accents.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and the fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Challenges 4 everybody - anything goes
  2. Whimsy inspires - anything goes
  3. Wags n whiskers rubberstamps - anything goes
So that's it for me!  I hope you have liked my card.   I wish you a fabulous Monday!

Hugs













Comments

  1. I really like the details on this - great outdoors card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, Vicky. I love the image you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Vicky. I love the earthy tones.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Image, layout, colour choices. It all came together so well.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    p.s. Je pense a toi aussi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is beautiful, Vicky! I love the grass and the colours you choosed. Not much embellishment and great shadings on grass and stone.
    For me it's hard to stop decorating in time....especially male cards =)
    Hugs, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Vicky! Love your design and coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Wags n Whiskers. Hope you have a fabulous day!

    Hugs,

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway