Eureka DT card - Use no DP or all white

Time again for a new challenge over at Eureka stamps.  And our challenge is to use no dp or do all white.

I have so much trouble to do this... but I managed ;)  I used the digi 27801 -shadow filagree tree.


I kept this card really simple.  I used some aluminum foil on some sookwang tape.  I had done this sheet for my wolf project that I showed yesterday.  But I had too many wrinkles... so I was going to throw it away but I discovered that it was really pretty as the background here. ;)  Lucky throw away!

I didn't do much for this digi I used only my stickles on it.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Winter wonderland - Oh Christmas tree
  2. My time to craft challenge - Christmas in May
  3. C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
That's it for today!!!  Hope you have liked my card.  It's another Christmas card done ;)  I'm pretty happy I might actually have enough to give some as gift!

Have a fabulous Monday

Hugs

Comments

  1. OMG!!! Simple but absolutely stunning, sometime less is more although the process of making it is not less using the foil on tape! I have to learn how to do that, I am in love with the effect, this is a gorgeous card my friend, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely stunning! stunning!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of the HARDEST things for me to do as well.
    Your card is GORGEOUS!!! I would never have guessed you stressed over it at all. AND you used aluminum foil! YOU GO GIRL!!! What a great idea. The whole card is just stunning and eye catching and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how beautiful AND clever, Vicky!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card and a great match to our theme, thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi to you I like your card thanks for sharing with CRAFT this week happy crafting to you
    Rachel GDT for May

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Vicky...I love this technique, will have to try it. Thanks again for the inspiration...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Vicky this is beautiful but simply elegant. don't know how I got you on bloglovin twice but glad now I did or I wouldn't have seen this card. Love it
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, thanks for sharing at My time to craft, good luck in the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicky what a lovely christmas tree card. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft with our Christmas theme

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple is sometimes the best. This is just stunning Vicky.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway