Faieries Challenge #6

Hello everyone, it's time for a new challenge over at Fairies challenges.  This time it's a challenge about Princes and Princesses!

For this challenge we are lucky to have the fabulous sponsors:

,and

For my card I used a wonderful digi from Bugaboo stamps called Prin Char Pretty.

I used paper from Desert blooms - First edition.  I left this card fairly CAS because I really wanted to showcase the wonderful paper with all the sparkles in it!  I added some butterflies from my stash that are 3d so give extra depth.  I used my fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and some sparkly gold pen.  I fussy cut the image.  I added a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC  that I thought was just perfect!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crazy amigo challenge - Crown
  2. Lej designs challenge - anything goes
  3. Cards in envy - Things with wings
This is my 1st post of the day!  I hope you come back for the other posts ;)  There's still 3 more!!!

Hugs



Comments

  1. What a sweet card. Just precious
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card,love all the little butterflies and the cute Bugaboo stamp. Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs for our 'anything goes' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute cute card .... I love the sentiment that is so cool x


    Thanks for joining us over at LEJ DESIGNS CHALLENGE
    Hope we see you again x

    Good Luck

    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki this is such a sweet card and I love the cute sentiment too! Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy this fortnight and Good Luck!
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks for joining us over at LEJ Designs xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway