Faieries challenge #7

Hello everyone it's time for a new challenge over at Fairies challenges this time it's anything but a card!

And our fabulous sponsors are:
 and 

I have soooo much trouble doing challenge of this nature... there are many of you that are so good but that's not my case. This time I decided to create something that was outside of my box... hee hee hee I created a box!!!  This is the very 1st time that I make one!!!

I figured I would use this to put the cards that I intend on giving to my neighbor this summer to thank her for taking care of my cats while I will be away on vacation.  I used the fabulous digi vintage wedding dress lace top from Pattie's creation.


I made the shape using my cameo!  Loving this machine for all that's outside my box... hee hee hee I'm too funny today ;)  I used some ribbons that I got to tie the stuff that I purchased from Beth.  I added some buttons from my stash.  The sentiment is a stamp from The craft's meow sew lovely (it was a prize that I won last year).  I used vintage photo to stamp it up.  The die cut is from nesting frame 10 from Quickutz.

Here's a closer look at the digi
the box from the side where you see the embossing that I did with Dance embossing folder argyle
And the open version
I'm entering this box in the following challenges:

  1. Top tip tuesday - Box clever
  2. Left of center challenges - Use a digi
So that's post number 2 of the day!!!  I have one more coming so please come back for it.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Terrific box Vicky! Your neighbor will love it. :) Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Clever Boxes challenge.

    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely box. Now you have made one there will be no stopping you. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny girl. I love your outside of the box, box. That is like something I'd say and do! Gorgeous images and a really cool idea. Love the embossing on the sides. I'm sure your neighbour will love it all too. I need someone to look after our cats but I suppose Quebec would just be a little to far to come every other day, wouldn't it.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous box love the embossing on the edges too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is great Vicky. Love the design with the box, particularly how you've embossed the edges. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for another challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway