For you mouse

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a wonderful day!!!  I was pretty busy because I was having some company over to celebrate my oldest son Andrew's B-day!  I feel like I've been so busy of late.... I'm always running and rushing around... and I've neglected my blogging friends... sorry if I haven't visited as much.  The job is keeping me really busy and of course my 4 kids with b-days in the spring as well as other activities... well you get the idea!

So tonight when my visitors where gone and the dishes were washing in the dishwasher and the clothes were in the washing machine... I decided to play with some of the wonderful freebies that I have for progressive challenges before I miss the boat!!!

For this 1st card because I will have another one to share with you, I used the fabulous For you mouse that I got as a freebie after my participation in last months challenge.

For this card I used paper from Crate paper - Farmhouse collection.  I used my deckle large rectangle, scallop and classic circle from Spellbinder.  I used a spellbinder embossing folder called flora - it was a left over piece from a previous project ;)  YAY another little piece used.  I added some pebbles crystal candy that I got as part of my goodie bag from Scrapbook centrale last weekend!

Here's a closer look at the wonderful little mouse and the great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I followed this great sketch to make this:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. i-heart-card-sketches-no-17 - sketch
  2. may-free-stamp-of-the-month-challenge - freebie
  3. Paper playtime - Emboss - wet or dry ( I used dry)
  4. Use your stuff - Texturize ( I used a little piece of embossed paper that I had left over from a project ;) )
That's the 1st post... another one is coming up so stay tuned ;)

Comments

  1. How sweet Vicki! Love the wonderful flowery card! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet and beautiful card. Love the fresh colors.

    Thanks for joining us @ Deligthful Inspirations {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. Love what you did with this month's image. Beautiful papers and colours and congrats on using up some of your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think the image is just too sweet...I love it...Wonderful card...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! And I love your take on the sketch!! Beautiful coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway