Lacy Sunshine special Breast Cancer Fidget's Hope

Well you are in for an awesome surprise!!!  This time Lacy Sunshine is helping to fight Breast Cancer. Starting today May 1 thru 17th... all  proceeds from the sale of 4 special digi stamps... will be donated to Relay for Life's Team Fight Spirit!!!  This is one of the awesome digis.  It's called Fidget's Hope and you can find it here.

I had so much fun creating with this awesome digi!  It's the perfect digi for some hope!!!  I used all pink this time for this occasion since it's for Breast cancer but it could have been colored in a different way for other causes.  Cancer does so much damage :(



For this card I used paper from my stash!  All shades of pink with a bit of cream.  I used my Baby's breath folder by cuttlebug.  I used  a MS punch that I purchased from Beth.    I used my grand Label 4, my label 4, my parisian motif also purchased from Beth all of these are Spellbinder.  The felt flowers were part of Beth's flowers and I added a brad from my stash.  The wonderful stick pin is from Karen Christensen, you can see other stick pins in her etsy store by clicking the link.  I added some pearls from my stash.


Here's  a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and added some stickles to her wings.  The wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC
I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Dilly beans challenge - Think pink
  2. Make it monday - Anything goes
  3. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  4. Link up for pink - Breast cancer related
  5. Qkr stampede - Favorite things (well I love Lacy Sunshine images, adore fairies, I really love stick pins and of course stickles ;0 )
  6. Fab n funky challenges - Lots of pink
I still have one more post for you!!!  Hope you come back for it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, your card is adorable. I agree about cancer. As a nurse the majority of my career has been working with cancer patients. My Mom is also a cancer survivor. Which is also scary for US!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Vicky, love the different shades of pink and the beautiful flowers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Vicky! Fabulous shades of pink and the most perfect sentiment to compliment the adorable Fidget's Hope.
    Hugs, Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful. I saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card, Vicky. I love all the pinks, and the sentiment is so appropriate. I saw the card on Make it Monday MIM138 and had to get a closer look. I already follow your blog and get your emails - I enjoy your blog very much! KT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, loving all these pinks (my favorite colour ) :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Vicky, and the colours are perfect as is your colouring of Fidget Hope.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Vicky, love pink! one of my fave colours. The flowers are gorgeous!

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card and wonderful take on the sketch!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at LUFP!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful card Vicky. The layers and image are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card!! I love the image and the design is great. Thanks so much for entering Link Up for Pink Challenge and hope to see more of your creations here.

    Hugs
    Joanie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great! Thanks for sharing at MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing card and such a great image for a great cause. Thanks for playing along with Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another sweet image and your flowers are very cute. I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Link Up For Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's so cute! I saw you on Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card. That's an adorable image and the message truly will bring hope and a smile to someone's face when they need it most. Thanks for joining us over at LUFP.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE it!!!!!!! Thanks for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway