Melonheadz DT card - Father's day /male inspired

It's time for a new challenge over at Melonheadz friends.  This time it's about Father's day or male inspired!

For my card I used the wonderful Heart Owl colored.  Of course you might find this girly but it's a girl giving this to her dad... see my dad loves owls ;) so I thought this would be totally perfect!


For this card I used the wonderful paper from Sweet Owl by First Edition Paper.  I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I added a ribbon from my stash.  I fussy cut the great digi precolored.

Here's a closer look at the great digi and the fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Brown sugar challenge - Father's day
  2. The sweetpea stampers - Birds of a feather
  3. My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - Be sentimental
I still have one more post to come up!  I really hope that you will be coming back for my card.  

Hugs


Comments

  1. The perfect Fathers Day card and who says a Dad doesn't love pink.
    Hugs
    DesĂ­re
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Vicky.

    Owls are great. I love them.

    Great to see pink on a male card.

    Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar. Good luck

    Tracey DTxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one...........great owl~!

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card, I just love that cute owl.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar, I hope we’ll see you again next week!
    Hugs,
    Linda (DT) xox
    squirrelsnippets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky, what a gorgeous owl card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “birds of a feather” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway