OSAAT - Challenge # 162

It's time for a new challenge over at OSAAT and this time it's your favorite!!!  It's ANYTHING GOES ;)

This time it was my turn to choose the image that we were working with.  I chose the wonderful Faces of Eve from Stitchy bear.  There's 3 digis included in that  ;)  and too funny CG and I used the same one without knowing before hand ;) lol


I used paper that I had in my scrap piles ;)  I cut the digi with my classic square and the sentiment with my curved rectangle.  I used my vintage photo distress ink to color around the digi and the sentiment.  I added some feathers to replicate those on her head.  And added a little stick pin that I made thought it was perfect with the skull hearings ;)

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics

I've had a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC that I so wanted to use for awhile!  And I thought this was just the perfect time for it lol

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - Use a digi or LOC (well I used a digi but I think this would have worked as well for the LOC lol)
  2. Sister act card challenge - Anything goes
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!!!  I'm going to be making cards after spending the day yesterday coloring fabulous images while with some friends at the National Scrapbooking day taking place at my local craft store Scrapbook Central!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love the sentiment and the skull you used and it is funny you and CG used the same one.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vicky, I had to show this card to my husband! He is still laughing! What a wonderful sentiment! Love this card! Love the color combination you used too!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool layout. Great card.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's lovely, Vicky, and you've coloured her perfectly. Love the feathers! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just in case you are attempting to track down a efficient property gymnasium which can offer you
    with a massive array of physical exercises aside from the hassle
    of bodyweight plates, the Bowflex PR3000 Dwelling Fitness center could maybe
    be precisely that which you ought to have.

    my blog post ... adjustable dumbbell set

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky this is wonderful. I love the skulls and you colored the image perfectly...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adore this...isn't it too funny how we used the same one?! And as always very different cards. We also both used a TLC sentiment & entered our card into the same challenges LOL. This lovely lady is going to get plenty of love! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!! I love her! And I LOVE your charm.. its wonderful!!! Awesome card Vicky!! LOL And I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Vicky and what a brilliant sentiment. Still got a smile on my face . Hugs Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card - gorgeous colouring and I luv the sentiment :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous - and so perfectly coloured too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great skull charm - I want some!! Thanks for participating in the Sister Act Card Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway