OSAAT - Challenge # 163

This is my second post of the day this time for OSAAT and our challenge is about summer time!  This digi really reminds me of summer with the butterflies all about.

This image is from Delicious Doodles and it's called Daisies and butterfly.


I made this card shape with my Cameo!  Totally love using that for my center step cards because I had so much trouble making those before!!!  I used my Gillian from spellbinder shape for the digi and the paper under it.  I made the butterflies with my cottage cutz die.  The tag was made with my fancy tag 2 from spellbinder.  The bling is from my stash.   The paper is all left over paper that I had in my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics  I added some stickles to the butterfly but you don't see it well in this light.  I used a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
My card is available in my Etsy store here.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Gem challenge blog - Things with wings
  2. One stopcraft challenge- Add some glitter
  3. Speedy-fox-and-friends-challenge-159 - Use glitter
  4. Sugar creek hollow - Spring flowers
  5. Alphabet challenge blog - Glitter and gems
  6. Flutterby wednesdays - Anything goes
  7. Lia stampz - Friendship (thanks to Cely for telling me about this challenge!!! now I'm a follower ;))
So that's it for now!  I'm going to meet my dad and step mom for brunch to celebrate mother's day!  Hope you have a wonderful one!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky this is a gorgeous centre step creation. The butterflies are so beautiful.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, all of your cards are so beautiful. They are so bright and colourful, I wish I could colour in the way that you do. Jen :-) xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely image and a beautiful card. I do wish we could see some butterflies soon, we need sun, NOW! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this card Vicky, you have done a brilliant job and the step shape works a treat. Hugs Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - love the design and the colours - one of my favourite combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous.......beautiful job.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow!!! What a beautiful card! I love center step cards, and this one is a work of art! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome as always, Vicky! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Add Some Glitter
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty vickie! you should enter this in lia stampz friendship challenge :) http://liastampz.blogspot.com/2013/05/challenge-40-friendship.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty and elegant card - love the butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, super design and beautiful image, thanks for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Fantastic shape and I love the die cut butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty spring card! Beautiful shape and great detailing. Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week.
    Amelia (DT Sugar Creek Hollow)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, great image and love those die cut butterflies! Thanks so much for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely image and a beautiful bright, cheery card. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely Vicky...I really like those butterflies...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay! Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Lia Stampz ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous card
    Thank you for joining us at Alphabet challenges, hope you will join us again
    Shaz DT x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous colors! Beautiful design. Terrific card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is just gorgeous. Love the image and you have made a smashing card. Love the shape and your butterflies :)

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a pretty card. Love the image and embellishments.
    Rhanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge
    Avril

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway