OSAAT - Challenge # 164

It's time for a new challenge at OSAAT and it's one that you will looooove!  It's use a digi (how easy right?!?)

For my card I got to use the great Birthday girl from BBKakes that CG chose for us this time.

This is such a fun and cheerful image!!!  I used my MS border punch with it.  I thought it looked like the frosting was dripping... I added some left over ribbon.  I used my scallop and classic circles from Spellbinder.  The paper is from MME - Dwell.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some glossy accent to the frosting.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Qkr stampede - Children's card or tag
  2. Creative moments of craft - Circles ( used some die cuts, paper and ribbon with polka dots which are tiny circles...)
  3. Lej designs challenge blog - Borders and/or corners (I did the border)
  4. Ribbon carousel - Celebration and need to use a spooled element
  5. Fab n funky challenges - favorite embellishments (I really love to use ribbon!)
  6. 4 crafty chicks - Birthdays
  7. Art impressions stamps - Show us your bows
  8. Southern girls challenge - Going spotty
That's the last post for now at least!  I hope to craft a lot today!!!!  It's my day to enjoy my craft room.  A blessed moment in my life.  Don't  forget to leave a comment I really love them.

Hugs

Comments

  1. She's lovely, Vicky, great colour scheme. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, this is too cute. Love the drippy Goo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card.......I love pink and brown together. The sentiment and image match perfectly.
    Paueltte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Vicky. It brings back memories of my younger son eating some chocolate cake - except he was even messier! (And it was only a little bit ...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this?! Love the chocolate cake! That "dripping frosting" die is such an awesome touch. Love the colors! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image is just so much fun. Love the dripping frosting!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Vicky, loving the pink and chocolate colour scheme and the perfect bow to finish things off too. Hugs Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful fun creation, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments

    Alex (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we should all be able to celebrate that way on our birthdays! LOL Too fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great image and I love the colour combinations of pink and brown with just that splash of green. Great card my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heehee, how funny....I love it...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for joining the LEJ Designs Challenge #53 - Borders and/or Corners over on our blog.

    What an absolutely brilliant card. The image is brilliant and so fun and I love how you have tied the border in perfectly with the topper theme. This really did make me smile. Gorgeous.

    I hope you will join us for more of our weekly challenges. There are always gorgeous LEJ Designs images up for grabs as well as extras from our sponcers.

    Hugs Lisa xxxxxx LEJ DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nicely done, thanks for playing our Birthday Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute card and that ribbon is great for our spotty, dotty challenge! thanks for joining us at the Southern Girls Challenge. XOX Tania

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your image made me laugh out loud - it's totally awesome! The layout really shows it off too. Your punched border is the perfect match.

    Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Clean simple and fabulous. That image has made me smile, thank you. Thanks for sharing your wonderful inspiration. With us at 4 crafty chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love have you made this image come alive , just adorable thx for joining us at Art Impressions for our challenge

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhh, so cute!!! Thanks for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway