OSAAT - challenge # 165

Hello everyone it's time for another challenge over at OSAAT.  And this time our challenge is about using a product from Stitchy store!

For my card I'm using some wonderful papers from Panda bear.  It's part of the set Ocean Blue.  I used one of the paper as the image.  The great thing about his card is that it's really light and therefore won't be as expensive in the mail!

I used some Robin's nest dew drops.  I did a collage directly on my word document.

Here's a closer look at the great paper and the awesome sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Pumpkin spice blog - anything goes
  2. Qkr stampede - One for the boys
  3. Ccee stampers - Let's get fishing
That's it for now.  Hope you have a fabulous Sunday everyone.  I'm hoping to do some crafting... my luggage since I'm going on a business trip and that's pretty much it.

Hugs
 































Comments

  1. Oh wow this is such a tranquil creation. Love it.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! That image is very similar to one of my embroidery´s hanging on my wall, just love dolphins! Great card!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    QKR Stampede Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a peaceful, beautiful card.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful scene. At first I had thought you had done some digital piecing and used an ocean background bec. the first thing I was going to ask is where that came from. Now I know it was a paper and a really cool one at that. Love the layout too.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous fishing card. Thanks, so much for joining us in the CCEE Stampers challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dolphins and your fab card. Sorry it took so long to get over here and tell you. :-(

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway