Penpal mouse

I just loooove to play with Meljen's Digis.  And this week's challenge is just perfect for me to get ahead on my teacher's thank you cards!  It's what's the point.
So I used the fabulous digi Penpal mouse to make this bright and cheerful card!


I used some left over paper from my stash and a page from My mind's eye - Schooldaze set.  I used some buttons from my stash as well as some twine.  The digi and sentiment were cut using my scallop and classic circles from Spellbinder (got to be my favorite to use lol)
Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi colored with my copics.  He's soooo cute!


I used this wonderful sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Just-hanna-stamps - Sketch
  2. Meljens designs -What's the point
I used my lunch hour to post this up ;)  Just had to pop in lol so hope you are having a wonderful Monday so far.  I miss my craft room...

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wow, what a WONDERFUL card you've made Vicky !! Totally love it ! The colors you used make me long for summer already ;-) !! Best wishes, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vicky, this is the cutest image ever. Perfect teacher card. Sweet
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, this is one of your best. The colors are just beautiful. The buttons are the perfect embellishment to set the card off....Your image is perfect...I love it!!! joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! How adorable. I love how well the yellow and red go together and those bit buttons at the top are the perfect embellishment choice. Yeah, Meljen's digis are really awesome, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO SWEEET!!! I love everything about this card!! Thank you for joining us this week at MelJen's! Good Luck!
    ~Gina - MJD DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends!

    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway