Poppies

So this is my 2nd post for the card that I made today!  Yup it felt soooo good to be crafting a bit after such a busy busy week.  I really hate it when I can't have time at all to get my hands on my stuff!!!

This is the card for the Outlaws freebie challenge!  I used the wonderful digi Poppies by Sandie Samples.  I really do love those challenges and to get new goodies to play with every 2 weeks!


I was super happy that I was able to use left over paper from my stash!!!  WOOOHOOO ;)  I added some ribbon and finished the roll... it's from the dollar store and I so love this one.  I used a new EK punch that I purchase at the destashing of Beth ;)  well it's used... but new for me lol

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The wonderful sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I have lots of request for French cards recently... so been using those sentiment A LOT ;)

I followed this awesome sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Seize the birthday - Sketch
  2. Outlawz challenges - Freebie challenge
So that's it for me for today!  I have some post coming up tomorrow.  And I still have some more progressive challenges to enter... so I'll see if I can get some cards done lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. Pretty card Vicky - I love the digital image that you used and the pretty border punch! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one.......so simple yet so beautiful.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty...love the poppies! thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simple CAS feel to this card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your image is beautiful and I love that punch border...I would love to see all the wonderful dies and punches you have in your craft room...lol joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway