Scribbles design - Challenge #4

It's time for a new challenge over at Scribbles designs this time our challenge is for your mother or special lady with flowers.

So for my card I used the wonderful Topiary 1 digi (it's not quite flowers... it's a tree... I saw the indication for the special woman... and my mom loves trees... missed out on the flower part sorry)  So you do better than me with the flower aspect ok?!?  ;)  Hope Sandy does't kick my butt to the curb for not following the rules...  Could I say that it's the topiary early spring... without the flowers?!?  Do you think this will be saving me?!?


For this card I used paper from Crate paper - Farmhouse collection.  I used my reverse wonky rectangle and my fancy label 2 tag from Spellbinder.  The embossing was done with spellbinder flora (HEY that's my floral right?!?  are you with me folks?!?  so see Sandy I did use some floral... ouf.... ;) )  The bling is from the dollar store.

Here's a closer look at the digit that I colored using my copics and the great sentiment from Create with TLC

I followed this sketch to make this:



I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch saturday - sketch
  2. Simon says stamp and show - Little paper (used the 6x6 pad of paper)
  3. Sir stampalot challenge - Embossing and texture (  I did some embossing)
And that's it for today!!!  It's again a pretty busy day... wow my weeks are really full right now... so longing for some crafting time!!!  Hope you get some...

And hope that Sandy is not kicking my butt to the curb... ;)

Hugs


Comments

  1. This is a lovely bright and sunny card Vicky, thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, it's good to be working with you! I see your creations all over and you do amazing work! I think Sandy will forgive the flowers! ;)
    The topiary is gorgeous, love the colors you used!

    Sharla :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Vicky! I say the flowers will bud in two weeks on your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty Vicky. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Vicky! Such stunning colors...

    Sandy S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Vicky! love the wonky retangles and the background embossing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely interpretation of the sketch! Such pretty colours, and the bling is a nice touch. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image used along with the pretty papers and colors. You followed the sketch right on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you could say that in shaping the tree you accidentally chopped the flowers off!!. Might just wash. Lol.
    Glad you liked my Mrs A's Bloomers.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I have to admit that I'm glad that there were three of us that missed the flowers but I think that tree is pretty darn close. I'm with Cely, I'm sure it will be budding in no time at all.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love the bright spring colors in this one! I really love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bright colours on this card. You coloured the image fantastically too and I like the embossing and sparkle!

    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous project!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show :) - Ashli

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway