Scribbles Midway post - Fancy folds

Hello everyone!  It's time for a reminder that there's still time to play with us over at Scribbles designs challenge, there's still another 14 days!!!  So all you have to do is create a multi fold or a shaped card.  Pretty easy right?!?
Last time I did a gatefold easel card.  This time I'm doing a center step card.  But I used my cameo to make the center fold!  It's so easy with this that I almost feel that I'm cheating lol.  So you will be seeing more of this because I used to hate doing them... the measurements were never right... and it just wasn't worth all the trouble for me lol

I used the gorgeous digi Sunflower 3 for this and fussy cut around the image.


This card is not big.  Therefore I was able to use all scrap pieces of paper that I had and just coordinate the colors YAY!!!  I added 2 buttons from my stash with some hemp cord.  I embossed the paper underneath with a cuttlebug embossing folder.

Here's a closer look at the card that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment that I added comes from Create with TLC.
I'm  entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Lexis creations - Happy Birthday
  2. 365cards - Emboss it
  3. Catered crop - Emboss it
This is the 2nd post.  I have another 2 special posts coming!!!!  You will not want to miss them!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a lovely card, so pretty! Thank you for playing along with us over at 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job on this one, vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out fabulously~! Love it.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are bright and beautiful and look fabulous against the gorgeous zingy green background.

    Thank you for sharing with us

    Lin xx
    Lexi's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job and a funky fold. Hmmm...I wonder if you can teach me card folding via Skype...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway