Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge # 61

Hello everyone!  Yes it's Monday again... and this means another wonderful challenge over at Tammy's scrapin corner.  This time the challenge is about Mother's day.  Perfect to make those cards for your mom or other ladies that act as mom to you.

Our wonderful sponsor is
QKR Stampede and digi Stamp characters

For my card I used the wonderful image digi 17002 from QKR

For this card I used paper from my stash.  I used my Nesting frame 10 from Quickutz.  I used my lotus border petite,scallop and classic circle from Spellbinder.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops, a ribbon from my stash and a charm.

Here's my digi that I colored with my copics.  I colored the image twice to pop up the center flower.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
Here's a side view so that you can really see how the flower is pop up.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Qkr stampede - Mother's day
  2. Cut it up challenges - Mother's day
  3. My sheri crafts - Mother's day
  4. Whoopsi Daisy challenges - Mother's day
So this is the 1st post of the day ;)  Hope you come back for the other posts!  There's another 2 coming up!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What an adorable card Vicky, so cute. Hugs, Jen :-) x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute, I love this image

    Thank you for a great week on the Design Team
    at Tammy Scappin Corner

    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card to link up with us over at MSC this week. I like the raised sunflower in its pot.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love the flower image and the background paper is so pretty! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very PRETTY!!! Love the bright & Cheerful colors! Adorable image!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenge.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Pretty! Love the cute little faces on the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up.
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card - so bright and happy - thanks for joining us at whoopsi daisy this time and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicky - this is a pretty card. Love the popped up flower and your pretty DP. Thanks for sharing your card at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is adorable Vicky. Great design with the colours, design and I love that image too. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for another challenge. Bettina DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how you used flower patterned paper for your flower image! So cute! Thanks for linking to Cut it Up Challenges!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway