The stamping chef - New release May 21st 2013


Hello everyone!  I'm here with a new release from The stamping chef. This time the digi that I'm using is Sip and relax!!!  Just love it.


For this card I used some paper with a retro feel. It's from October afternoon- Modern Homemaker.  I used  my fretboard couture creation embossing folder.  I added two little eyelets from my stash.  And that's it!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics and the wonderful sentiment from Create with tlc

To make this card I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Pumpkin spice blog - something sweet
  2. Crafts 4 eternity - Sweet tooth
  3. Sketch saturday - Sketch
That's it for me!  I was supposed to work from home today and gets lots accomplish... but I got called into a meeting for all morning...  Hope I'll get lots done this afternoon...

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Cute card Vicky. Hope the rest of the day goes as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you made me hungry....lol
    It looks good enough to eat~!
    Love the colors.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Vicky, I will take all of it...Now is that breakfast, lunch and supper.....lol joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Vicky, your image is making me very hungry!
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. I like the embossing and the nice image you chose. Thanks for joining our Shop Pumpkin Spice candy/sweet challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. I never know what to pair with those kinds of images but yours is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card makes you lick your lips. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week
    Love
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab honey - Thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday this week xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway