The Stamping chef - new release May 7th

It's Tuesday!  This means that it's time for a new release over at The Stamping Chef.
I'm using the wonderful Birthday bash!  Just love this fun image!!!  And it was a card well liked because it's already gone... a colleague just grabbed it lol I have to make more French cards!!!  Paulette I need more French sentiment lol ;)  Hope you read this!!! hee hee hee


For this card I used some paper that I had in my cut out pile.  I used a ribbon that I had in a bag of stuff purchased last year... yup I'm a horder... I added some buttons from my stash as well as a little party hat sticker purchased on special at Michael's.  The corner embellishments are from a new spellbinder set that I purchased called Gold corner set.  I also used my scallop and classic circle from Spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and my zig pen for the whip cream.  The wonderful French sentiment is from Create with TLC... and did I say Paulette that I need more FRENCH rofl ;)
I followed this wonderful sketch to make this:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sunday sketch and stamp - fabulous sketch above
  2. Lexis creations - Birthdays
  3. Addicted-to-stamps-challenge - Beautiful buttons
  4. Ribbon girls - add a button (well with ribbon of course ;o) )
I have one more post to come so I really hope you will come back for it!  Don't forget to leave me a comment!!!  I really love to read them.

Hugs


Comments

  1. How colorful...I love this wonderful bright card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun image that is so delightful whimsy and cheerful.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love that image and your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Wonderful bright and happy card, nicely embellished. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card.. FAB strong colors.. and Cute image..
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted To Stamps Challenge Hugs Solveig (Sol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderfully happy card. Love all the colors.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card, so many bright colours, it really stands out.

    Thank you for sharing it with us as a part of Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge.

    Anne-Marie x x

    P.S. The best of luck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway