Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge # 149

It's Tuesday!!!  And I'm in PEI more precisely in a meeting in Charlottetown.  I hope that this post goes out when it's supposed to!!! So this post is for Tuesday Throwdown and the challenge is about inspiration from your favorite book.  How easy right?!?

And our amazing sponsor is none other than


So my inspiration was Harry Potter!  And I used the fabulous set from Lawn Fawn called Critters ever after.

I used paper from Oxford by Basic grey it's all books in the background, thought it was appropriate.  I decided to showcase the different elements in separate circles.  I used my scallop, small and large circles from Spellbinders.  The ribbon was a leftover piece that I had.  I put 2 little embellishments from my stash purchased at Michael's.

Here's a closer look at the stamps that I colored using my copics and the great sentiment from Create with TLC.
This is also the theme of a great song:



I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Basic grey challenges - Inpired by a song
  2. Love to create challenge - Read all about it
I hope that you have liked my inspiration!!!  I'm looking forward to reading your comments.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very fun card Vicky!! I love the dp and the way you cut the images all in circles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Harry Potter books. It's such a wonderful series. Your layers and decorations are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky you are in PEI, only an hour from where I live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! How long are you staying??? My phone number is
    902 687 2018.... give me a call!!!! I am so excited! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sentiment and the concept behind the card. Hope you have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - that stamp set is fab!
    Hugs from your teamie!

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card and I love that background paper. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges.
    Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at LTC this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Card!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge! Please come back and play with us again soon, we can't wait to see what you'll create!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina - LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicky, fun and fab card inspired by Harry Potter!! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.

    Hugs
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Busy week and weekend. Sorry I am just now commenting. Your card is so wonderful. I have that same paper and have not used it yet.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your DT Sister at Tuesday Throwdown
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway