Beach Babe

Hello everyone!!!  Hope you had a great Saturday!  I went to the vet this morning with our 3 dogs.  Not a pleasant outing lol it was just a routine check up and vaccine... but Charlie has an ear infection and Chanel will need to have teeth cleaned... which probably means more extractions.. for a tiny dog she sure cost a lot of money.  Lucky is great, he was really scared and hated it there... pooped in the car on the way and then peed at the vet's office... yup not a good start of the day.

Then we cleaned, got some of the kitchen organized because the plumber's visit had also affected the kitchen and the drains in the cupboards... so that's done.  This afternoon was better, got to do some crafting and then went to see Monster University as a family in 3D.  Such a fun movie.  We had love the 1st Monster Inc. so it was fun to see the beginning of this great duo.

Now I have to share with you a little card I made with the great freebie over on FB at the Craft Galore challenge.  It's a great digi from Scrapper's delight  called Beach Babe.  And you have until the 30th to enter... but this week was my month end and with the plumbing incident... let's just say I didn't craft!  So this is the time... it's a bit harder because my material is all over the downstairs.  But it was great to color again.

For this card I used all papers that I had in my scrap pile.  It was great since I don't have the other papers in the same room lol.  I added some bling.  The digi and paper is cut with my reverse wonky rectangle.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment that I used is from Create with TLC  If I looked that good and was in a bikini... well life would be really really good.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Dis digi designs challenge - Summer fun
  2. Crafts Galore - Freebie challenge
  3. Jellypark challenges - Celebrate summer
That's it for me!!!  I'll be back tomorrow!!!  Hope you have a great night everyone.


I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 350 followers! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 

Hugs

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for entering the challenge over at Craft Galore FB challenge love how you used my Digi she looks beautiful I hope that Charlie and Chanel get better soon love Janice XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, love your gorgeous card. I know what you mean about going to the vet - we have 3 cats and they all need dental work each year -the fun of Siamese. The problem is that they put them to sleep for the procedure so it is VERY costly and a big deal. At least these don't usually have accidents the previous cat did. I feel for you. I want to see Monsters University since my daughter still at 20 yrs old sleeps with Sully so we laughed about going together to see that. Glad you got some time to color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and image tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card...........so fun~! And life does look good for her. lol
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute image and I love your wonderful card. Great coloring...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10