Eureka DT card- Father's day

It's time for a new challenge over at Eureka stamps.  This time it's about Father's day!

For my card I used the wonderful digi 24709 frog on side.  I made this cheerful card for my brother!  I hope that he will have a great father's day with his twins!!!


For my card I used paper from Bobunny- Alora collection.  I used my Label 30 and the {die} signs  dies from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Milkcoffee challenge - Father's Day or masculine card
  2. Paper-crafting journey - Masculine card
  3. Craft lovin challenge blog - Father's day
  4. Crazy 4 challenges - Father's day
Hope you have liked it!  And hope even more that my brother will like it ;)  There's one more on the way!  So please come back for it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very cute fun image sweetie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your die cut shape for the image and the mat, Vicky. Fab colors! The striped paper just sets off the image wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with cool DP and how is it that I am the only one who has left comments so far on all your posts from today? Where did everybody go? Seeing four of your posts without a ton of comments already is like seeing the sky without stars. It is just wrong! I feel like I must have slipped into a parallel world right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky this is so cute...You have so many different die labels...Cute Card...hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Love the image and the brights colors!
    Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee Challenge and Good Luck!
    Smiles, Kaly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image! Thanks for joining us over at Craft Lovin this time around...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun image! Love how you colored him! Thanks for joining us at Craft Lovin' Challenge blog. Julie O, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10