Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge # 65

Hello everyone!  It's Monday again!!!  Where did the weekend go?!?  So it's time for a new challenge over at Tammy's scrapin Corner and it's extra texture!

This time our sponsor is
QKR Stampede
And for my card I used the fabulous digi 13912 - School day.  I decided to get my last thank you card for the teachers done!
For my card I used some paper from MME - School Daze.  I used my large and small square dies from Spellbinder.  The embossing (my extra texture) was done with my sizzix embossing folder. I added some letters from Thickers American craft.  I had runned out of the "c"... so I cut a G to make the "c"... you have to be creative when using those letters... I remembered why I don't like using letters from a set because I always run out of the ones that I need...

I added a little apple sticker from Jolee boutique.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Something with a B - Books in my case there's some on the digi and the paper
  2. Cute card thursday - too cute for school
This is the 1st post of the day!  I still have another 3 coming up so I hope that you will be back for them.

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is really wonderful

    thanks for A great week on the Design Team
    for Tammy Scrappin Corner
    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee Hee, how cute this is. I love the image...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute image and a great overall design. Very creative way of getting the right letter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for joining us at glitter n sparkle and what a cute image x
    lindyloo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing card.

    Nice and bright and a cheeky image.

    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle. Good luck.

    Tracey DTxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card. Love your take on the letter b. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Hugs Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thanks for joining us at glitternsparkle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10