Digital Delight DT card - Mouse

Hello everyone!!!  It's Thursday so this means it's time for me to share with you the card I made for Digital Delights.  This time I had to choose my own digi... wow so many fabulous choices!!!!  So I decided to use the great digi that is part of my watermark ;o)  The cute little mouse Pippin that can be found here.  The sentiment that is just perfect for him can be found here.

I really love this sweet mouse!!!

The paper that is used is from Basic Grey - Clippings.  I used my lacey circle and my large circle.  The flowers are from the dollar store.  I added some brads to the centers and those are from Eyelet outlet.  The leaves are from Recollections.
Here's a closer look at the sweet digi that I colored with my copics.
You will want to go and check out the great digis and then you should check out our challenges that you can find here.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Can you digiit - Summer smiles
  2. Paper minutes - Anything goes
  3. Shopping our stash - Summer theme or summer colors (using summer colors with some flowers that I have had forever!!!  Starting to use them up big time ;o)  And loving how they have turned out on my cards.
It's my last day of work before my vacation!!!!  WOOOHOOOO so looking forward to this. 

Hugs

Comments

  1. Hi Vicky!
    This is absolutely precious! Beautiful embellishments, coloring and design! I Love it ALL!♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...I love the flowers and isn't the sentiment just adorable...Super cute Vicky...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet mouse on your pretty card.

    Thank you for joining us at CYDI?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10