San Design - 2013 Frosty

Hello everyone!!!  It's been awhile since I showcased a wonderful digi from San's design.  I was on vacation an then work got in the way!!!  So now it's time to share one of the image that I colored while on vacation.  It was used to cool me off in the heatwave that we had ;o)  This is the great 2013 Frosty which is part of the last release.  I just loooove snowmen!!!  And San did a fabulous job with this one.  He's just adorable.

I thought he would look especially good in non traditional Christmas colors.


The paper is from Crate paper and is called Sleigh Ride.  I used my scallop and large circles as well as my vintage lace motifs from Spellbinders.  I added some buttons and a little bit of twine.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics and to which I added a bunch of stickles.

Hope I got you inspired to get ahead of your Christmas cards!!!  Before you know it, Christmas will arrive lol

I followed this sketch to make this:

I'm entering the following challenges:
  1. Sunday sketch and stamp - Sketch
  2. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Lots of layers
  3. Hobby house challenge - Christmas
  4. Christmas blog challenge - Cute Christmas
  5. The stamping chef - Christmas in August
That's it for me!  Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!!!

Hugs




Comments

  1. Vicky I love your card!, such beautiful colors and I love that you choose nontraditional colors.. I love snowmen too... gorgeous job!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Sweetie, I love the colours.
    Thank you for playing along in the Stamping Chef challenge, good luck x
    We hope you will join in future challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Christmas car. Lovely colours And design. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Hobby House.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute snowman! I love the colors that you used!! Thanks for sharing with us at The Stamping Chef!!
    Zenita (aka Scrappinwith'Z)
    DT member The Stamping Chef
    http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge for our Christmas Theme
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aawww so cute! :D Lovin the colours and a fab layout too! Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card and the snowman is so cute

    Thankyou so much for entering the challenge over at The Stamping Chef
    Hugs
    Kerrie DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10