Delicious Doodles DT post - Jan 31,2014

Hello!  It's Friday!!!  wooohooo (which is more than what I'm feeling right now... yup still dragging my feet lol).  So this time over at Delicious Doodles challenge we have a pretty easy one for you - use dies or punches.

For me the challenge would be not to use them lol

So anyway for my card I decided to use the little cutie Valentine-bear.  I could so have used a dark image... but I do need some cute valentine day cards...


The paper is from Bobunny  - Head over heels collection.  I used both punch and a die :)  The die is the label 1 from Spellbinder and the punch is from MS.  I added a flourish from my stash.  The little heart is a sticker from Bobunny - layered chipboard.  I used a little ribbon from my stash as well.  I embossed the die cut with a sizzix embossing folder.

Here's a closer look at the cute bear colored with my copics and then fussy cut.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. Aud sentiments challenge - Sharing the love
  2. C.R.A.F.T. - Love/Valentines
  3. Just-hanna-stamps - Hearts
  4. In the pink challenge - die cuts and punch and pink of course - I have a lot!  Hope it's enough :)
  5. Paper-crafting journey - Emboss that
That's it for this post!  There's one more coming up so please come back for it :)

Hugs


Comments

  1. Ah , really sweet!

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Friday!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is really sweet hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just too cute, Vicky! Love your coloring and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet card and lovely punched and die cut details :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cute bear, he makes a perfect valentine. Thanks for shaing it with us at Aud Sentiments chllenge Janet DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10