Wags 'n whiskers - Anything goes

Hello everyone!  I'm back with my 2nd post of the day (good thing I had created these while I was still in shape...) And this time it's for the new challenge over at Wags n whiskers.

We have a new challenge that you will totally love it's Anything goes!!!  And for this one I used the very sweet Buddy's Balloon.


The paper is from Blast off by three bugs in a rug.  I used my grand circle, my scallop and my oval all from Spellbinder.  I used a ribbon from my stash.  the corners of the brown paper was done with my crop-a-dile.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I used a sentiment from Create with TLC
Here's the sketch that I used:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Charisma cardz - Birthdays
  3. Crafting by designs - Birthdays
  4. Divas by design challenge - Let's celebrate
  5. Fab n funky challenges - Let's celebrate
That's it for me for today!  It will be a resting type of day!!!  Hopefully after this weekend I'll be top shape and ready to attack all the work that's waiting for me...

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is so cute, Vicky! Love the papers and adorable image! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and a wonderful card! Thanks for playing at Charisma this fortnight! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Vicky.....just love little Buddy. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and adorable Vicky....Love it...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. A funny image and nice paper choice! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card - sweet image.
    Thanks for playing along with The Divas this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, love the colours and design. Thanks for joining our Birthday challenge at Charisma Cardz
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card and I love the adorable image and great design.

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz in our birthday celebration and good luck.

    Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10