Ashley - I love my life

How's everyone?!  I'm resting and not doing much at all... but that's the whole point isn't it... just not used to it lol

There's a great new image out at The East Wind.  It's again in support of Kyra's friend Ashley who's going to go through Chemo soon... So please go and check them out!!!  All profit will go for Ashley!!!

I really love this character because, well she's got shape like most women do!!!!  And she's willing to show them!

So here's my take using the new Ashley Ghetto - I love my life
Digital stamp-Ghetto Fabulous 'Ashley' I love my life -300dpi JPG/PNG files

I figured this needed to be a bright card!  Like her personality!!!
The paper are from Modern Home maker by October Afternoon.  I used a little ribbon and charm from my stash.  I also found the perfect buttons for this!!!  So happy when I have the right shade lol.  I added a little bit of twine to them.  I used my large and small rectangle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the fab Ashley colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Ginger's House she always has such fabulous sentiments!!!
You have to admit you want that digi don't you?!?  Well it's for a good cause and it's a great price only 2.75$  and all profit going for someone who needs the help.

I followed this great sketch:

And this great color scheme:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Tuesday morning sketches - Sketch
  2. Outlawz challenges - Colour challenge - I went with Green, red and yellow and the twist - the use of  a metal charm
  3. Come and get it challenge - Make it girly
  4. My time to craft challenge - Buttons and bow
Ok so have a great night and I'll see you tomorrow with some creations that will be going up will I'm sleeping lol

I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

Hugs



Comments

  1. Pretty and bright card!! I love the papers!!
    Thank for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Love the bright colors and the sentiment is perfect! Wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great placement of the embellishments. Super cool image too. Thanks for playing along at MTTC this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully done card, cute image & great use of the sketch!

    Good to see you join us for the CAGI Challenge, hope to see you come back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super fun card - just the thing to cheer someone up. Love that gal! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10