Koi - a little asian card

Hello folks!  So today wasn't a good day... the cough is really bad... so I'm thinking of going back to the dr tomorrow... hopefully he can do something to help me!!!

Anyway, I'm here to share with you a little card that I had done this past weekend (because way too beat to make anything anymore during the week...) to enter the challenge over at Mark's finest.  I've become hooked to those!!!

And of course I also wanted to play over at Doodle pantry blog because if you use one of their images you get a free set!  And I had just the perfect image to go with my oriental card!  It's called Koi.
The paper is once again from Bobunny - Serenity.  That's my go to oriental paper lol.  I used my large circle and my parisian motif from Spellbinder.  I added some little pearls and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment was also part of that set.

Here's the great sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Mark's finest - oriental sketch
  2. Doodle pantry blog - Anything goes 
  3. Crafts 4 eternity - Oriental theme
  4. Polkadoodle - Anything goes oriental
That's it for me!  It's time for bed!!!


I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

Hugs




Comments

  1. Love your Koi card! Beautiful designer paper! Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute. Thank you for joining in on the Polkadoodls Challenge. Keeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Vicky! Thanks for playing along at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge!
    Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card ,thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic and it suits our theme perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Take care Zo xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card!! Gorgeous paper!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at DPDC43!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I really like the color combo you chose and the paper and embellishments are perfect for the theme of the card. Thanks for joining this month's Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH, such a lovely card and fabulous pattern paper/colors. Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 43!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL! I just love Laurie's version of the Koi and he looks fantastic on your colors. Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10