Path of Positivity - Midway post- Thoughtfulness

Hello everyone!!!  It's time for the midway point of the Thoughtfulness challenge over at Path of Positivity.

For this month's challenge our awesome sponsors are:
,
  ,  and 



For my 2nd creation I used a great image from Ike's Art called blossom.  I also used a great frame from Decosse Dynamite Doodles and a sentiment from Create with TLC.

I really wish I could give people who are thoughtful some flowers every time!!!  Those that open up doors when your hands are filled or for elderly and women with small children!  Thoughtfulness isn't only about the big things!  It can be some very small details.  And those small details can totally brighten up a day that might have been bleary.
For this I used my photomats - jewel colorbok.  I used my reverse wonky rectangle from Spellbinder and embossed this with a Sizzix Doily & lace set embossing folder.  I fussy cut the digi and the great digi of pocket watch that is from Decosse Dynamite Doodles.

Here's a closer look at the image from Ike that I colored with my copics.
And here's a closer look at the pocket watch from Decosse Dynamite Doodles and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this creation in the following challenges:
  1. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
  2. Die-cut-divas - Die cut and embossing
  3. Suzy pants smarty - Emboss it
That's it for today!!!  Hope you had a great Monday!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. another set of great pages in your journal! Love taking this peek inside your artistic mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful book and I LUV the colouring on my flowers digi. Fabulous creation :-) xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab design, thank you for sharing with us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, I do hope you will come back and join us again next week....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vickie,
    Very pretty photo mats. The embossing is a very nice background for your images. This is a great work of art. I thank God you've shared your talent with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pocket watch digi with the sentiment in place of the face! How very creative, Vicky. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay at least this frame I recognize. Paulette's sentiment looks fab inside of it. I also like how you fussy cut the flowers out. I'm itching to use this digi myself. Love the contrast between the bright and the dark too. Great texture as well. All in all, another fabulous midway creation. Thanks so much!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card thanks for sharing with SBBC rachel DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10