Let's hear it for the boy - A Song in your he{art} challenge

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at A Song in your He{art} challenge.  This time our fabulous sponsor is
 
And our song for you is a song from Deniece Williams that brings back memories lol
For this card I'm using the fabulous digi 11701 - Shy boy  I thought it was just perfect for this song :)

I think this little guy is so adorable.  I figured I would leave it more CAS so that it could be used for a man :)  from his boy!

The paper for this is from Hello Pastel by Prima.  I used my Label 29 and my Super elipse from Spellbinder.  I added a button, a ribbon with a bow and some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and again this to me was perfect for this song :)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Through the purplehaze challenges - Anything goes - Twist for a male and that's what I did :)
  2. A creative romance - One for the boys
Hope you have liked my card and that you will be joining in the challenge!!!

Hugs




Comments

  1. What a cute digi! Love the red too. Very sweet card Vicky.
    xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, What an great card, and you are right that does fit the song perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us at TTPH and good luck.

    Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and fab sentiment you've chosen. Thanks for joining the fun at TTPH.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute digi! Beautiful card :) love your colour scheme :) thanks for joining us over at Through the Purple Haze challenges.
    Eithne DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10