Cutie Pie Hailey

Good morning,  it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog and today I would like to share a special creation that I made using Cutie Pie Hailey.
Digital Stamp-Cutie Pie Hailey, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
Our theme for the month is Pearls and Ribbon I thought she was just perfect for this!  She's already wearing pearls :)



I had the perfect paper for this card from MME - Lost and Found - Blush.  I used my Large oval, Elegant ovals, eyelet circle and large circle all from Spellbinder.  I used as well my Cheery Lynn B456 Flourish and B166 Lace corner.  I added some pearls of course, a ribbon flower and some lace from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some pearls for her earrings.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
 So what do you think?!  Isn't she just adorable?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Fattastic tuesday - Anything goes as long as it's square
  2. Shopping our stash - Something soft - I used the ribbon flower
  3. 2cute ink challenges - Birthday
  4. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - anything goes
  5. Crafty bloggers network - Bingo - I did die cut, lace, pearls
  6. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes - best friends
  7. Pile it on challenge - Use some pattern paper

I still have one more post to come up.  Hope you will be back for it!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Totally adorable love this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet! Love the images and your design and embellies are just gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes she is very adorable! Thanks for the inspiration and all that you share.
    xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky! I love your color choice on this fabulous card, the lace corners and elegant dies make this so elegant! Love the texture with the lace and flower too, awesome coloring! Thank you for joining us at Pile It On! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and lovely image. Wonderful job Vicky. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ribbon flower and lace! Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "Something Soft" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, and great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card, love all the layers! Thank you for joining the Crafting From The Heart Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic girlie card and I really love this sweet stamp. You have colored it perfectly. Thank you for joining our challenge at Pile It On and please come back for a brand new one.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for joining in the CBN challenge with this gorgeous creation and good luck.x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10