Fresh Brewed new release images!!!

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you a card that I made with a brand new Fresh Brewed Design image part of the new release.  If you want in honor of this new release there will be fun activities going on over at the FB page

So the cute image that I'm using is the great Cutie Bug Marry me.

For this card I used some papers from Bobunny - Alora Collection.  I used my label 2 and my fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder.  I added some lace and a button as well as some bling all from my stash.  The 2 roses are from Making memories.  The great sentiment that I used on this card is from Create with TLC

You really should go and check out the other fabulous released images over at Fresh Brewed Design

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Dragonfly dreams challenge - Anything with wings
  2. Hobbycutz challenges - Lace and bows
  3. Craftitude challenges - Use flowers or lace - I used both!
  4. Cut it up challenges - Wedding bells challenge
  5. Patties creations challenge - Father's day or wedding - did the wedding
  6. The sisterhood of crafters - Wedding

That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a great Monday... even if it's a Monday!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is just so cute Vicky. Love the bow and how you did the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image, and you chose the perfect paper to go along with it!

    Thanks for sharing your Wedding Bells project at Cut it Up Challenges!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so precious! I love the soft colors in the image and the POP of red! What a lovely bow! Elegant and sweet. Makes my heart smile :D <3

    Sending hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL this was one of my favorites in the new FBD release (am playing along on FB) and you've showcased them perfectly! ADORABLE creation Vicky! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘WEDDING’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    P.S. Your creation also fits our Wedding challenges at Dies R Us ... come play along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute card, thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my this image is so SWEET!! Beautiful card and sentiment Vicky!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicky
    Cute image. Thanks for joining in with us at Hobbycutz Challenge.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too cute, love those bugs!
    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope you come back again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute image and and love your layout. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood of Crafter's "Weddings" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card! Your layout and colors are perfect. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood of Crafter's "Weddings" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card! Love that shape around your cute image. Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up. Cindy -- DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! Thank you for joining in our bells challenge at Cut It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute image...Made me laugh...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  14. I ALWAYS love your creations Vicky! This is so cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge for our "Father's Day or Wedding Challenge".
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun wedding card. Thanks for linking up over at Pattie's Creations. Monica, DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10