At the beach version 1

Hello everyone!  I haven't posted anything all weekend!!!  Well it's because I'm on vacation camping and I've been busy!  But here I am to post a little peek at my camping journal in which I added some great embellishments from the fab kit  At the beach 

I just looooove this awesome kit and you will see a bit more later this week :)

So here's my journal page, I get each member of the family to write a little note everyday in this book... I figure later I might actually be able to scrapbook this, but if I don't it still gives awesome memories.  Especially since this year I have used my little printer to print out some of the digital picture and include them in our book!

So for this page I used the traditional picture that we do of the camping with the 4 kids sitting in front of this HUGE tree that has gotten smaller as they get bigger... lol I just had to put my watermark on my kids though because I don't like their picture to be on the net...

Here's a closer look at the fab digis that I used as the embellishments
Aren't they cuuuuute?!?  And yes I used the precolored version... so much faster for the journaling!  I really recommend this.  It's much cheaper than using stickers and you can make them any size you want!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Pumpkin spice blog - Anything goes
  2. Brown sugar challenge - sea and sand - well that's what this journal page is about :)
  3. Fairytale-challenge blog - Use a digital stamp
That's it for now.. but I'll be back later with a totally different make :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh that turned out great Vicky :) Love your journal... so cute! Hope this week goes well for you all and you make lots more fun memories together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10