Doodle pantry

Hello everyone!  I'm back to share yet another card for Camping done with the fabulous new set from Doodle pantry

This is the set that I used which is Happy Trails camper.
Happy Trails Camper - LIMITED TIME July 3-24 FREE w/purchase

I found a great sentiment that I thought was appropriate if you find a bear in your tent... imagine the stories to tell.... if you make it out lol

The paper is from We r memory keepers- happy campers.  I used my label 14.  I edged the digi and the sentiment with some vintage photo distress ink.

Here's a closer look at the precolored digi and the great sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Digi-makeover-challenge - anything goes
  2. Eureka stamps - Vacation - well it's my vacation going camping... but without the bear lol
  3. Pink gem challenge blog - Any animals
  4. Dis digi designs challenge - summer fun
  5. Creative corner challenges - Outdoors

Have a great day!  One more card on the way :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. LOL Love that sentiment, Vicky! Great use of the tent and trees image. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card, such a wonderful sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge as well.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Vicky..Love this image package. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky, this is great. I wouldn't want that bear in my tent either. Great job. Thanks for joining us this week for our vacation challenge.
    Karal DT for EurekaStamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! Fab papers which match the fun scene, and the colors and layout are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute, Vicky!!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky that sentiment is so perfect! Great card and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, a great image and love the sentiment ...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10