So cool

So in keeping with the fact that I really want to be able to participate in this month's progressive challenges before going on vacation here is my make for the awesome Deedees digis.  Since I played last month I got this month's image free!!!

The set is So Cool

The paper for this card is from Everyday stack by DCWV.  I used my scallop and large circle as well as my label 11.

Here's a closer look at the fab digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some salty ocean distress ink all around it.


To make this card I used this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Digi sketch challenge - Feeling blue or use the sketch - I used a lot of blue and of course the sketch
  2. Deedees digis - Progressive challenge 
That's it for me for today!  Got to start getting organized for my camping trip!!!!  

Hugs


Comments

  1. So glad you got time to play along with us here at Deedee's DOM challenge. I love what you've done with this one. Your papers, tickets, sponging and great coloring really bring this little guy to life. Wishing you a great vacation and can't wait to see what you come up with for next month's challenge. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMBO - sooo stinkin cute! that sentiment cracks me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cute penguin in his bath of ice cubes. A fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Vicky delicious card hun he looks super cool lol! fab papers and embellishments too - thanks for joining us at Deedee's hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so fun, Vicky! Love the papers and your inking on the image and the greeting add so much. I'm so glad you were able to join us again this month at Deedee's Digis. Have a terrific camping trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute cute image and card. I love it. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun and cute. Love the little tickets at the bottom too. A truly delightful card. So glad you're joining us at Deedee's Digis again too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card! All those decorative borders remind me of summer, fun times and ice cream treats! Thanks for joining us for Deedee's July challenge! See you next month :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10