The East Wind - It's getting hot

Hello everyone!  It's already time for a new challenge over at The East Wind and this challenge is just perfect for this time of year at least around here were it's Summer!!!

So for my card I used the very fun Lucy Loo it's hot outside I thought she was perfect for this challenge and also because... well that's me right now!  I'm on vacation enjoying the beach in my bikini!
The paper for this card is from Beaches - Paper house.  I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I added a little sticker from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics and some pebbles chalk.  The great sentiment (perfect for this image and challenge) is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. craftin desert divas - Summer Linky party
  2. Digi-makeover-challenge - Girly girl
  3. Crazy challenge - My summer vacation
  4. Fairytale stamper - summer

So folks that's it for this post... there's lots more coming up so hope that you come back.  And well you know where I'll be today!!!  YUP the beach well if it doesn't rain... because it did last night a bit... after I had sunburned like crazy! :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is so fun. Fabulous image and coloring. I LOVE the bathing suit embellie :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot, hot, hot, Vicky! Love that little bikini you added. Hope you're enjoying your vacay as much as Lucy! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Your coloring is amazing and I love the background paper! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin Desert Diva's! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky! It is totally perfect card for the challenge ^^ Just makes me want to go to the beach! Actually That is what I will do today! And Have a wonderful Holidays Vicky! xxx Unky

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is beautiful.
    class coloration
    Thank you for your participation in the Fairytale Stampers
    Hugs
    Manu

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Fabulous and Fun card!! Awesome job!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week,good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really summerly and great colored card!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Fairytale Stampers!

    xx Karola xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favorites of yours.....love all the little add ons.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway