The East Wind - New release - Aurora Dress up and play

Hello! It's been awhile since I played with one of the fabulous new release from The East Wind.  She's so fabulous by doing 2 release per week!!! I mean that's a whole lot right?!?  So anyway I couldn't resist this one and here's what I made with the fabulous Aurora Dress up and play.  Something all soft!

That paper that I used for this is from my scrap pile.  I used a stamp from Hampton Art stamp.  

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  
I followed this great sketch for this card:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. CAS colours and sketches - sketch
  2. Ladybugs crafts ink challenge blog - CAS
  3. Cute card thursday - CAS
That's it for this post... but there's some more today coming up :)

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love how you colored her, the fabrics look so fluid. I love it!
    xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You coloured her so well, she looks great, like the card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Coloring Vicky....I love it. Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colouring and a great image thanks for joining in out CAS challenge at LCI.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! You did a fantastic job coloring this image. You have a wonderful eye for detail! Some young girl is going to love receiving this card! :)
    Thanks for sharing your work with us at CAS - Colours and Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image - awesome coloring! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10