Dancer

Hello!  I'm back... shortly not a long post I promise... Don't really feel like writing much actually.

I'm just here to share a little card that I made for the great progressive challenge over at FB Dragon's Lair Design Fan group.

I couldn't  find the proper sentiment for this!  So I looked over at Create with TLC and you just know that there will be some fabulous ones!!!  So I used one of the sentiment from this great set: It's only 2.5$ and so many fabulous sentiments... you will see me use another one soon.
Favorites Word Art Set
So here's my card with the great Dancer image and that fab sentiment that I thought was so fitting!
The paper is from Mementa Apple.  I used my nesting frame 10 from Quickutz.  I added a border punched with my newest EK punch.  I layered that on top of some lace and added some bling to it.  And of course finished it off with a little bling from Recollection.

Here's a closer look at the great digi and sentiment.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Dragon's Lair FB group - Freebie challenge
  2. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
that's it for now... Might be back later... 

Hugs

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10