Scribbles Design Challenge - 'Tis the season

What a busy busy day on my blog lol   It's time for a new challenge over at Scribbles designs and this time around it's about the Season!!!  So perfect for your Christmas cards :)

For my card I decided to go purely Canadian!!!!  I used the great image Too moose-jingle.  Just love this great image!!!  So perfect for Rustic feeling cards!!!


The paper is from Bobunny - Christmas Collage.  I used my scallop and label 1 as well as my scallop and large circle all from Spellbinder.  I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder and added some lace ribbon from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics and some wink of stella.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Kit and clowder - Animals
  2. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Holiday bingo (embossing, die cuts, lace ribbon)

I will be back much later with the last post of the day!  Hope you have a great Monday!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a fab card Vicky ,love the expression on the moose's face
    Thanks for joining us at Auds sentiments designs and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10