SLS Lines - New release

It's time for the new release of SLS Lines Digital.  It's a great new set of digis.  For my make I used the super sweet Winter Hipster girl with hat

And here's my little winter make, sorry if my posts are short... but still not feeling the best so better to keep it short and simple :)

The paper is from Keepin Cozy - Echo park papers and I used some kraft paper for under the digi and for the card base.  I used my new label 36 and my a2 distress edge  dies from Spellbinder.  The ticket was made using my xcut ticket dies.  I added some bling from Recollection.  The lacey ribbon was purchased at winners.  It doesn't really show but the paper for the ticket is shiny paper from DCWV.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Holly Jolly Christmas - Lots of sparkle
  2. Just inspirational challenges - Sparkle
  3. Papertake weekly - 3 or more different shapes
  4. Shopping our stash - Not your normal paper - the ticket is made with glitter paper from DCWV.... and yes I hoard it lol
  5. The kraft journal - Anything goes winter
That's it for me for today.  Wow it was a busy day... not used to those.... Don't forget to check out my giveaway for some great dies.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great colouring and I love the cool ribbon. Thank you for playing with us at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge , “Lots of Sparkle”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, I just love how all the elements go together. Fab paper and burlap strip. Thanks for entering your lovely card in the Kraft Journal challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking part in our JIC challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your card and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, I love how it all fits together well. Thank you for entering JIC challenge this week, I hope you will join us next week when the challenge will be - Heat Embossing. Sian - JIC Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore this image and the non-traditional colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10